Author Topic: James"Hook"Mayweather: Introduction and Greetings.  (Read 3895 times)

JamesHookMayweather

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
James"Hook"Mayweather: Introduction and Greetings.
« on: July 11, 2017, 02:57:06 PM »
Greets To All Fellow Barrie Forum Writers,

My Alias is James "Hook" Mayweather (My Real Name is Spencer).

I am an Independent Screenwriter working on a PETER PAN (Based/Inspired by) Project.

I am interested in speaking with other Pan Fans, Writers creating their own Pan based works (who are inspired by and writing works derived/based upon that which we all are indebted to from Mr. Barrie!), and Just Plain Barrie Fans.

I, myself, am currently working on what may become a film trilogy or TV series/(miniseries (US), Serial (UK), based and inspired by Barrie's Pan, other various Drafts (Books, screenplays), etc. Including, if possible to procure a copy of, PETER PAN: THE BOY WHO HATED MOTHERS by Michael Lluberes. I should also mention, that I do not have the rights or allowance by the Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity, I am solely writing this an independent project, for the time being.

If someone can help me it would be an honor/privilege to speak with Mr. Birkin. I saw his email here on the site but as another poster said, "Pings back" without allowing to reach him for a response. I emailed him and it indeed Pinged back. I don't know if he has another email or way to be contacted, digitally, to speak with him about all things PAN/BARRIE.

I look forward to speaking with you all...and any help you can offer!

Pan 1953:
Captain Hook: [about to lower a bomb into Peter Pan's hideout] And now, Smee, to take care of master Peter Pan.
Mr. Smee: But, Captain, wouldn't it be more humane-like to slit his throat?
Captain Hook: Aye, that it would, Mr Smee. But I have given me word not to lay a finger, or a hook, on Peter Pan. And Captain Hook never breaks a promise.