Author Topic: Andrew’s Napoleon Script  (Read 6629 times)

Dani1923

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Andrew’s Napoleon Script
« on: April 12, 2022, 01:28:05 AM »
Thanks to the Wayback Machine, I was able to find Andrew’s Napoleon script that he posted on this site many years ago!
Basically, I discovered the easiest way to share it on the forum was to copy and paste the script.
I think there is one part missing, but other than that, I think this is the whole script!
Since there is a space limit for each post, I’m putting in as much as I can for each post below. I separated sections from the script into parts while I was copying and pasting so I could keep track of where I was. There are 17 parts.
Also, sorry that some of the lines are all over the place! It looked liked that after I copied them on my notes app on my phone and I’m too lazy to want to straighten all of them out.
I’m so glad that people can read the script again or, like me, read it for the first time!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 03:35:51 AM by Dani1923 »

andrew

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Andrew’s Napoleon Script
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2022, 11:08:35 AM »
Many thanks, Dani - but having at last managed to find a way of uploading PDFs to the database, I have now added my complete script as one document, as well as The Lost Boys complete scripts. I have therefore removed the Napoleon chunks you posted on the forum as there a few glitches, and they were anyway from a slightly older version. But thanks so much for your kind labours - and for motivating me to find a way around the PDF issue ...

Dani1923

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Andrew’s Napoleon Script
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2022, 10:18:04 PM »
No problem Andrew!
And thank you for posting a pdf version on the site! 😀