Author Topic: restored database  (Read 7887 times)

andrew

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
restored database
« on: June 24, 2009, 06:04:16 PM »
For many months, only the first page of letters, documents etc have been available, but Dafydd has now finally managed to restore all subsequent pages to their former glory -  for which many thanks, Dafydd!

smiles

Re: restored database
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 08:42:36 AM »
Daffyd

Many thanks. Good work.

tcarroll

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 04:33:28 PM »
Andrew,
Are the letters from Peter to Mary H. going to be available on the website as the ones are from Peter to Mr. Barrie and the ones from Nico to you?  I have a really hard time reading some of the handwriting.  (That's a problem on my part, of course.) I find the parts I can make out of Peter's letters to Mary wonderful, but very sad.  I'd just love to be able to make out all of the words.  By the way, the letters from Peter to Mr. Barrie are great!!  And the letters from Nico to you also.  Thanks Andrew.
                                                             tcarroll

JAQ

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Neverpedia
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 01:19:00 AM »
I'm afraid the database is not working at the moment.  It tells you how many hits it found, but tosses back a PHP error rather than actual content.  :(

Dafydd

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 11:34:19 AM »
I'm afraid the database is not working at the moment.  It tells you how many hits it found, but tosses back a PHP error rather than actual content.  :(

Hey JAQ, sorry about this error, was a small problem that i've now corrected. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Daf