Author Topic: Burning Secret  (Read 4380 times)

Dani1923

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Burning Secret
« on: December 17, 2020, 09:16:05 PM »
I was on Andrew’s YouTube channel and noticed the comments were turned off for Burning Secret and Sredni Vashtar, so I decided to re-do my comments on both movies and put them on the forum!

Burning Secret was written and directed by Andrew and is about a boy and his mother in 1919 who stay at a hotel so the boy can have asthma treatment in a hospital nearby. While there, the boy befriends a baron named Alexander, but later finds that Alexander might have ulterior motives.

The film is a simple and beautiful film similar to The Lost Boys, and in fact there are elements from The Lost Boys in this film! And frequent watchers of TLB might notice lines from the movie in Burning Secret, which is very enjoyable to discover!

Highly recommend a watch!

Here’s the link:

https://youtu.be/On0BvD1NYzc

Also for the Pan Fans, here’s a promo shot from the film with the boy Edmund (played by David Eberts) and his mother (played by Faye Dunaway) and Edmund is holding the Peter and Wendy novel! I don’t think the novel is seen in the actual movie.

https://www.gettyimages.in/detail/news-photo/young-david-eberts-and-american-actress-faye-dunaway-sit-news-photo/665086446
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 09:18:52 PM by Dani1923 »

andrew

• Administrator
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Secret
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 10:29:12 PM »
I'm amazed by your sleuthing... never seen that photo before!  btw, I imagine youTube switched off the comments as they appear to be doing for all films/videos featuring minors, which seems a bit extreme but maybe necessary?

Dani1923

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Secret
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 12:32:00 AM »
Thank you Andrew! 😀

You might also want to know that I also found two articles that you were in, one about Omen 3 and one about Burning Secret, and you were talking about how Peter Pan was incorporated into those films!
They are under the topic Omen 3 and Burning Secret Articles.